The working principle of an automatic packaging machine is to automatically perform the packaging process of products according to pre-set programs.
Generally speaking, the working process of an automatic packaging machine includes the following steps:
- Product feeding: The packaging machine will automatically transfer the products from the production line to the working platform of the packaging machine using equipment such as conveyor belts or robotic arms.
- Package preparation: The packaging machine will automatically prepare the packaging material according to the pre-set program, such as cutting the packaging paper to the appropriate size from the roll, or sealing the plastic film from the roll.
- Packaging operation: While placing the product into the packaging material, the packaging machine will perform sealing, embossing, label application, and other operations according to the pre-set program to complete the packaging process.
- Inspection and sorting: The packaging machine will inspect the packaged products according to the pre-set program, and automatically sort or mark out defective or abnormal products for further processing.
- Discharging: The packaging machine will convey or transfer the packaged products to the next process or storage area.
It should be noted that the working principle of different types of automatic packaging machines may vary slightly, but the above steps are the basic working processes of most automatic packaging machines.